Friday, October 9, 2015

How to remove stain of tape on window!

How to Get Sticky Tape Off of Windows!!!

This Summer I found the best way to remove sticky residue of tape from a window.

I tried to use alcohol, oil, petroleum, nailpolish, vinegar, razor, etc...

Nothing was working!!!

I was desperate!

My mom used protective tape on the window to repaint them. She left the tape during many days. The sun burned the tape who was extremely difficult to remove. I tried to use a razor blade, but it was to sticky!

I decided to try all the products I could find in the house. After having try at least 15 different products; I came across the "Citronella oil " It saved my LIFE!
I could not believe it! It was making hours I was trying to clean up those windows and after only 10 minutes the resistant stains went off.

Try it and let me know!



No comments: